Forbes has named the ten African Internet millionaires it believes are worth watching as Africa’s technology sector accelerates.
According to the magazine, the ten are:
- Nigeria’s Abasiama Idaresit of WildFusion
- South Africa’s Justin Clarke and Kenya’s Carey Eaton of One Africa Media
- Nigeria’s Jason Njoku of iRokoTV
- Namibia’s Herman Heunis of MXit
- South Africa’s Adii Pienaar of Woothemes
- South Africa’sRonnie Apteker of Internet Solutions
- South Africa’s Gary Levitt of Mad Mimi
- Kenya’s Ayisi Makatiani of Africa Online
- Kenya’s Njeri Rionge of Wananchi Online
Read the full story here.
About Mshale Staff